Friday, May 21, 2010

Company rating of ACWholesalers.com aka GoDuctless,com



Okay, well, a C-(minus) is still passing, but hard to bring home to mother.

GoDuctless and AC Wholesalers share the same address:
14359 Miramar Parkway #322
Miramar, FL 33027
1 (866) 793-0323

....dang, I know that number by heart after 4 hours 49 minutes on hold with them. No joke, i exported my AT&T records into Excel to find that I have spent almost 5 hours of time on the phone with this company ...mostly on hold of course.

Whereas on the GoDuctless website you'll see this Sheridan Address:
Email: sales@goductless.com
3389 Sheridan Street #125 Hollywood Fl, 33021
Toll Free: 866-793-0323

while AC Wholesalers lists this address:
3525 Tyler St., #7
Hollywood, FL 33021
1 (866) 631-6389

The phone numbers are different, but when you call either number, it pipes you through the same bungled phone tree system. When you search out this Tyler St., address on Google Earth you will see that it is a U-shaped apt. complex (a la Melrose Place) with a swimming pool in the middle. Either my office needs a pool, or this is just some guy in apartment number 7 running a drop-ship operation with a VIOP phone tree front that goes nowhere.


Other reviews of ACWholesalers and the relationship between GoDuctless and ACWholesalers as described by Trustlink's review of ACWholesalers....


RE: AC Wholesalers (also known as GoDuctless)
I recommend AGAINST doing business with ACWholesalers. Their website showed as in stock and ready to ship a mini-split system I needed to complete a project. I placed the order on a Friday and when I called Monday afternoon to inquire about the status of my order it was revealed that they did not have the item in stock and it would be more than a month before they could deliver on my order. Although the look of their websites is different, the content/text and pricing on www.acwholesalers.com and www.goductless.com is basically identical. When I asked if they were in reality the same company, the phone agent for AC Wholesaler said they are "sister" companies. Funny...they must be conjoined twin sisters since he was the same guy I talked with when I called Goductless. I had a remakably parallel experience with a goductless order. Showed on the site as in stock while I waited and waited as two *promised* shipping dates were missed. I recommend reading reviews for both companies before placing an order...and I strongly recommend that you take your business elsewhere.

Please read the rest of these horrid reviews on Trustlink....

10 comments:

  1. I have an actual phone number for them from my Visa bank where I initiated a chargeback due to non-shipment after 3 business days of full payment.

    Avoid this company by all means, and if you get suckered like I did, protest to Visa and PayPal so they suspend their merchant accounts. That is the only way they are going to reform.

    ACWHOLESALE
    402-935-7733 FL US

    ReplyDelete
  2. my experience with them have been tottaly different, been using them for a few years now and everything has been great. will continue to do business again and again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This info is really outdated. They are currently ranked an A on the BBB site. http://www.bbb.org/south-east-florida/business-reviews/air-conditioning-parts-and-supplies-wholesale/acwholesalers-in-doral-fl-23009787

    Most of those reviews don't do the site justice. I ordered from them before and had no problems with them. Got my split system on time and installed without hassle.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm assuming something has changed. I used them years ago and they were OK. (2 week delivery instead of 1 week as promised).
      This time I am at 5 weeks and they say next week it'll come in (thanksgiving).

      Delete
  4. I ordered some whole house filters rush from A/C wholesalers and after 3 business days of them saying my order was in process I called to find out my units were not being sold by the company anymore even though the website said in stock. The salesman said I could pick out another and wait 2 more days so he could figure out if it was in stock. I also called them out on their price match guarantee as I found the filters for 50 dollars less each on alpine's site. They told me the price match does not apply to accessories. I promptly cancelled my order and got it from alpine next day for 100.00 dollars less and cheaper shipping.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I ordered an LG mini-split from them. I will NEVER again deal with GoDuctless, or LG again. The unit quit working less than 30 days after installed by a licensed HVAC tech., and I have not been able to get any support or service from either LG or GoDuctless. I don't think either company has any idea what customer service is.

    ReplyDelete
  6. AC Wholesalers took 5-6 weeks to deliver a furnace & Thermostat. They repeatedly lied to me and said they had done nothing wrong. They passed the buck perfectly.
    AVOID THEM! They are terrible!
    Liars & Cheats. It's a great scam. Promise quickly, get the money, it's a pain to deal with them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. in my opinion i don't like Goodman go to aaaarrowairllcsupply.com great prices great quality that's who i went to

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are currently rated F by the BBB. I am still waiting for $8k worth of equipment a month after ordering it. They are terrible liars.

    ReplyDelete
  9. They are currently rated F by the BBB. I am still waiting for $8k worth of equipment a month after ordering it. They are terrible liars.

    ReplyDelete